I am using Twitter & Facebook - World of difference

Recently I decided to dived into Facebook. I found my buddy Andy on Facebook so I signed up and he is a Caver I must add. I posted his nude caver calendar on Twitter and Facebook. Yes, it has girls in it too. OK back on topic. Now I totally did this social network thing ass backwards. Usually people do Myspace, Facebook and then Twitter. Yeah, and now I can see why. I can't do Facebook with Twitter without complaining. Facebook friends are too slow for me. It takes people forever to update Facebook. It is not their fault at all. Twitter is fast, people see it and reply quick. Being use to twitter and going into Facebook is like slowing down from light speed to turtle speed. My gap will close one day, when I get enough friends. Maybe that is it. I am just looking for actual friends. Do you guys add everyone to your Facebook? Everyone? OK, I sound like a Facebook newb, and I am, but this is different. Fast and slow...aarggh. Many out there in Internet world feel my pain. I am just lucky my friends don't use Twitter. Because it could be a mess trying to communicate with someone with both apps.

Comments