Ah, Flash Cards On-Line Coolness FlashCardMachine.com















If you don't know me well I will say this, I study a lot. People come to me and ask howw the hell do you find time to study, blog and work. Well, I have a secret weapon. Usually people drink their coffee and leave my cube with a snickering laugh after asking such a question. The ones who stick around to hear what the secret weapon is open their mouth and a stand still in shock. FlashCardMachine.com baby! Oh, yeah...

So here is what you can do there. 1st of all, "... how in the hell did you find this site?" is a question I get all the time. I love Japanese and I wanted to brush up on some words. At the same time I was due to take an exam for vendor certification. So with my trusty mad Google skins I typed "Flash Card" and a ton of crap came up. Ah, but with patients I discovered it after a few clicks here and there. OK so here it is:

  • Make your own account and make your own flash cards
  • Add audio and pictures to them
  • Print them out cleanly with cutting lines
  • You can select to share your flash cards
  • You can browse through other users flash cards
  • You can select read / write for others when you share your flash cards
  • Drum roll please..... You can sync it all to an IPod, but it cost money for the software.

(they have every topic known to man kind for all ages)


Enjoy,
Kelly62u

Comments