KPCTech WIKI update

Well we officially have 9 new members over at the KPCTech Wiki. Welcome guys. We are glad you have joined us. Please contribute as much as you can.

Wow, I am totally happy. Say if you want to contribute then you can by Clicking here. PC Techs Unite! Build a Tech Wiki and they will come! :)

KPCTech Wiki is my solution to the WTF is it syndrome you get when fixing computers. It can be used for learning or used to assist others who should never touch sharp objects let alone a PC. If you often suffer from tech amnesia then put a stop to it.

Here are all the highlights of the KPCTech Wiki - click here. Feel free to do a search. If you just want to surf the wiki and your not a member go for it. Just make sure you close any authentication windows that pop up. I am working on fixing that issue...lol. Other than that, Enjoy! Oh, and if you know how to make a beer themed PC like this please post it in the wiki. That would be sweet. Yeah, I know I won't get my hopes up. Who knows?

Comments