Drop this Sync it Biatch

Need the following?
  • Back up solution
  • Need access to certain files real quick
I hate the whole "... network the damn folder run over to the other PC now click here and there ... OK what about my iPod?" Crap! You'd think someone could have a solution for this mess. There is and being a Techy guy I am I know many different solutions, but found Drop Box to be the easiest for anyone to use. It isn't hard and no 9 yr old required to install this application. Visit the website and have a peek. They do an awesome job explaining how it works with their fun how it works video. I was scoping out my blogs and this app raised an eyebrow. It works and yet I haven't taken it for a spin on other devices I was surprised how well it works on the two PCs I installed it on. I have yet to try it on other things. Check it out and let me know what you think. Oh, yeah, it's free up to a Gig or so.

Comments