Nike + my feedback

The other day I ran like 7 miles and lost it all when I changed my music. Needless to say I was angered. I love the Nike + App and all but.. Be warned Nike + still has growing pains. Since my experience they have released an update and yet the app appears to be more stable. It still has bugs, for example once your done running your goal it pauses workout 10 times if you decide to keep running. Why? Well developers in QA don't run! lol Maybe that's why. <- just a joke. Log into their site an you will see their feedback button. I feel warm, do you? If my miles go missing again I am going to freak!

UPDATE: 10/14/2010

Nike + answers the call and will investigate for possible bugs!

I had tweeted my issues to @nikeplus

Yes, I know I should of pressed the feedback button on the website, but having the issue occur again recently I wanted to give it a try. After all, I know Nike loves feedback.

I tweeted my issue: After my 5 mile runs the app stopped tracking my run and would go into this pausing workout - resuming workout over and over. It would say that. Yes, the app talks to you when you run. I mentioned the issue about changing playlist during run and how zero pace would not change once you resume a work out. I explained these issues were different and I dare not change my music again and lose my miles. That whole pausing workout stuff has to go. Either they'll tell me how to fix it or they'll find the bug.

I have a deep appreciation for these guys. It's time to RUN! Thanks!





P.S. Give me free shoes. Yeah, well worth a try!

Comments