Hello, It has been a while..

A lot has happened since my last few posts. Japan had a big earthquake and then a crazy big tsunami. Reactors in Fukashima are all jacked up and typical Japanese energy company is trying to weasel their way out of paying money.

Then we had the end of the world people hold up signs and yell that May 21 was the last day. Raptures and earthquakes would occur and it didn't. Well, we did have a ton of small earthquakes that Saturday and then later a volcano in Iceland erupted.

I stretched my back at work and then injured it. Still suffering. Running is kind of not happening due to the pain I get when I stride in my run. I feel like a broken cheetah.

Currently writing a kick ass novel to supplement my down time.

New Beastie Boys came out and it rocks. Enough said.

Comments